Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yoga Glo

Just thought I would share with everyone this super cool website that I have found:

www.yogaglo.com

It has videos of yoga classes of all levels, styles, and durations available. I've been trying to find a yoga studio in Birmingham that I like and I've been to a few and can't seem to find the energy to drive across town to them. Yoga classes are also very expensive! On this website it is only $18 a month so if you would want to take two classes a month, it is cheaper than going to a gym or studio. There is a free 15 day trial also.

They also have guided meditation which is very refreshing once in a while. My life is pretty crazy sometimes but meditation clears my mind and rejuvenates my spirit. Let me know if you try it and what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment