Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let's go Big Blue!

Hey ladies!
I'm sitting in the lobby of my hostel in Lima thinking about the day ahead (and the fact that this blog deserves an update). What are everyone's plans for the game? Is anyone attending? I bought a subscription to the official athletic website that streams the game, so I've been listening to them all year. When CBS hosts the games, they stream the video. Given there is a nice internet connection, I can see what's happening!

I'm in Peru for about 2 weeks. Greg and I are discovering Lima together, however slowly. Right now, I'm fighting a nasty stomach virus, or maybe food poisoning. Hopefully it will go away faster than I can find out.

Greg has two friends that are flying in to Cusco from the US, and our friend Chris is busing his way up to us right now. We'll spend a few days there and then do the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu!

I return home on the 14th of December, ready for Christmas and to plan something else.

Miss you girls! Love you all, and I hope things are going well. WAR DAMN EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment